*** APRIL DINNER CANCELLED ***
The Seattle Surgical Society meets four times a year at The Rainier Club in downtown Seattle. This historical venue has been an integral component of the Society offering a classy environment as well as a good buffet dinner that entices members to come out on a Monday evening to listen to speakers discuss meaningful medical topics and then an entertaining after dinner talks.
The Rainier Club
820 4th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
PARKING: There are plenty of off-street parking around the Club. Valet parking is strictly limited to members only.
Our meeting is located on the 2nd Floor - use the stairs or the elevator.
- 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm SOCIAL HOUR (Cascade Room)
- 6:15 pm - 7:00 pm SCIENTIFIC TALK (Cascade Room)
- 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm DINNER (Cutter Room)
- 7:45 pm - 8:30 pm AFTER-DINNER TALK (Cutter Room)
Want to join us for dinner? Please click on the link below. To avoid having to pay a $15 surcharge for late registration or walk-ins, please register 1 week prior to the meeting. It costs us money when we have late registrants or members showing up that day.
- Members attend for FREE as part of your paid dues.
- Guests registration fee is $50.00